If you are looking for a home remedy for herpes as a way to relieve your herpes symptoms, you have come to the right place. Genital Herpes is lifelong virus that can be controlled. When the virus does strike, here are a few home remedies that will help you through your episode.
Home Relief Remedies
- Take a warm bath— This will simply give comfort to your aching body. It will also help with the pain you encounter with your sores. Warning: When you bath, shedding will occur. If other people use the bath or shower, make sure to clean it thoroughly.
- Apply Ice—One great way to relieve the pain of genital herpes is to apply ice to the affected area. Repeat many times a day until the symptoms go away. Leave the ice on around 15 minutes at a time.
- Avoid Stress—This may be the most important home remedy for herpes in controlling how severe your outbreak becomes. Just taking it easy and getting plenty of rest is very important.
- Got Milk?—To help with healing, soak tissue in milk and apply to the infected area.
- Lysine—This is a natural supplement that can be found in any health food store. It is not naturally made by the body, most people get their lysine from meat or legumes.
Note: This page was last updated on 25th of April 2017
- Baking Soda—Powders have been used for years as a drying agent. Try to keep your infected area dry to promote quick healing. Baking soda will help with this.
To Find Out More..
There are many more ways to control and even stop the herpes from coming back. Home remedy for herpes is just the start. You don’t need to deal with a life of continual outbreaks. Take action today by clicking here.
Recent visitors to this page, got here by searching for these keywords: Herpes home remedies, home remedy for herpes, genital herpes home remedies, herpes home remedy.